All Rates are Per Person
One Passenger: Shared basket: Anytime including holidays. Minimum number of passengers to confirm a booking. Will be paired with others.
$330. One person
Shared Basket: Minimum two to purchase. Minimum of five passengers confirms a booking. Will be paired with others. Subject to availability. (This is not a private flight)
All prices are per person.
$225 Mon.-Thurs. $250 Fri.-Sun & Holidays
Standard Basket: Minimum of two to purchase. Minimum of two confirms a booking. Basket carries 4+ pilot. (This is not a private flight)
All prices are per person.
$275 Mon.-Thurs. $300 Fri.-Sun & Holidays
Private Basket: Minimum of two to purchase. Minimum of two to confirm a booking.
All prices are per person.
$350 Mon.-Thurs. $375 Fri.-Sun & Holidays
Location Flights: Minimum of two to purchase. Minimum of two to confirm a booking. Additional travel fees will apply pending location & distance.** Restrictions apply, call for details.**
Quoted on a per event bases. All prices are per person.
Starts at $650 pp for the first 2 passengers. $350 pp each additional person.
Wedding Package: Bride, Groom & Pilot/Minister or your Minister. Silk flowers and 'Just Married' sign attached to the basket. Launching from Lebanon Warren Co. Airport.
Off site, *Additional travel fees will apply pending location & distance.* Price quoted on a per event bases.
Starts at $1500.
Historic Hotel & Hot-Air Package
Tailored package - call/contact us for details.
How to obtain your Ohio balloon flight
Obtaining Your Hot Air Balloon Flight
Our Hot Air balloon calendar available for immediate hot air booking online! Don't need to schedule a balloon ride right now? Purchase our Ohio Balloon Gift Certificates online and receive a balloon ride gift certificate via email as soon as payment processes! Perfect gift, even when traditional Southern Ohio Balloon Ride offices are closed. The Hot Air Balloon Flight calendar updates real-time via guests using our online balloon ride scheduler along with our staff processing telephone reservations. Please feel free to buy and book via online or contacting our hot-air balloon ride specialists. We accept all major credit cards and many major vendor certificates. Vendor certificates schedule availability opens after contacting our office providing your hot-air balloon ride voucher information. We'll take care of adding your flight details to our systems so that you may make your reservations via the hot air balloon scheduling calendar!
Need a gift certificate right now? No problem! Hot Air Balloon Gift Certificates available 24 hours a day! Hot Air Balloon Rides purchased here, automatically emailed immediately after payment processing.
Telephone hours: (These hours are not flight time hours)
- April 1 - October 31: Monday-Saturday 11 am to 6 pm. Sunday Noon to 5 pm.
- November 1 - December 24: Monday-Friday 11 am to 4 pm. Saturday Noon to 4 pm. Sunday Closed.
- December 26 - March 31: Monday-Friday 11 am to 4 pm. Saturday and Sunday Closed.
- Day prior to Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve's: 11 am - 2 pm.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day
- ALL Weekend hours fluctuate according to weather conditions and flight schedules. Phone operations may be limited during the off season. It’s recommended to call before stopping by.
The Fine Print
Get the Fine Print
- Above Dayton and Cincinnati ballooning airfares not subject to prior purchases, deposits or reservations.
- Weekday balloon ride tickets not subject to any additional offers, discounts or specials.
- Discounts for groups of 6 or more passengers, one booking, available for weekend flights for $225 pp.
- Non refundable deposit of $50 per person required to reserve a hot air balloon ride in Southern Ohio.
- Travel fees applies to all locations flights & tether operations outside our home base of Lebanon, OH. Additional travel expenses may occur for longer distances.
- Weekday ballooning rates available Mondays-Thursdays, excluding holidays. Weekend hot air balloon rates cover Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- ** Restrictions apply which may include location of launch site, launch site size, weather & wind conditions, proximity to airspace & congested areas & FAA imposed flight restrictions.
All flight reservations and gift certificates require a $50 per person non-refundable deposit (with the balance due day of the flight) or payment in full.
Location flights require a $50 per person deposit plus any additional travel related costs that may occur pending the distance the balloon team needs to travel. Tether operation require all travel expenses paid with the deposit.
Once a deposit received for your Ohio Balloon ride, we guarantee your hot air balloon airfare for a period of 12 months. After the initial 12 month period, the balance due would be at the applicable current airfare when the ride is taken. Payment methods include all major credit cards & Pay Pal (Discover Card, American Express, Visa and MasterCard.) Cash, personal or business checks are also accepted for purchases made through the office.
If the ride is paid in full, partial refunds available within the first 30 days of purchase (the first $50 is non-refundable administration). The refund will only be returned to the original purchaser.
**There are absolutely no refunds after weather postponements, rescheduling or cancellations. Occasionally, inclement weather forces us to postpone your flight and your deposit carries over to a rescheduled date and no refunds available at that time.
We require 72 hours prior notice to cancel your flight with the option to reschedule at a later date. Notice less than 72 hours incur a $50 per person rescheduling fee. Not showing up for a flight on the scheduled day results in ALL forfeited airfares and deposits. The flight is considered flown and additional charges apply to reschedule.
Vendor Certificates & On-line deals
For certificates other than Gentle Breeze certificates, please refer to the original brokering agent for individual policies and refunds. Pricing and additional fees are at the discretion of the brokering agent.
We require 72 hours prior notice to cancel your flight with the option to reschedule at a later date. Notice less than 72 hours will be charged a $50 per person rescheduling fee. Not showing for a flight will be considered flown & the certificate or voucher will be processed for redemption from the brokering agent. Additional charges apply to reschedule.